1. I wanted to thank you for the thorough job you did for me. You were always very informative, always aware of appointment times, and made sure you had responses to my many questions. I wish I had met you years ago.
- Rich P. Phoenix, Arizona
2. We first met Don two plus years ago as that magical time arrived for Bill to enroll in Medicare. Don’s initial phone call convinced us we could do no better. Don insisted on meeting us one on one as he let us know it was very important for us to understand our decisions from the beginning. Once together he was a great listener and made sure he answered all so we totally understood.
Last fall Don’s thoroughness came to Bill’s rescue. We now know why Don took the time to make sure we understood the importance of Plan G. We recently got together with Don to enroll Debbie. We really believe Don has gotten better with age.
- Bill and Deb K. Queen Creek, Arizona
3. Don Rice has been my insurance agent, with respect to my Medicare coverage, for several years. In fact, he originally signed me up with my Medicare policy and has helped me every year at renewal. Don Rice is very knowledgeable, and I depend on his expertise and advice to navigate the vast mountain of government paperwork that is so hard to understand regarding Medicare coverage. I trust Don's judgment, and can confidently recommend his service to anyone looking for assistance regarding Medicare benefits.
- Kathryn F. Glendale, Arizona
Due to my unique situation, it made finding the right Medicare plan for me very complicated. Don was able to meet with me and spend the time it took to figure it out. By my giving him all of the information, he was able to recommend the exact plan for me. The transition had a bump or two but his customer service was impeccable.
- Donald J. Phoenix, Arizona
Don has worked with my husband and I for the past few years in regard to our Medicare. He has been able to meet our wants, needs and budget with his expertise and guidance. He is very professional, prompt and courteous.
- Gidget B. Scottsdale, Arizona
I was not sure what to do with my personal Medicare scenario. Don Rice came to my home and took the time to cover the ins and outs of how it all worked. His recommendation for my current plan was exactly what I needed and he made it seamless.
- Robert H. Scottsdale, Arizona
My husband’s sister is on Social Security Disability and under the age of 65. We were notified that she was losing specific subsidies from the government which affected her Medicare Benefits. Don Rice was able to meet with us and fully explain the change in her status and why. Then he was able to make a recommendation for another plan and make it possible to keep her prescription drug benefits thru the Federal Program called Extra Help. His knowledge and service made this unexpected stressful change very smooth.
- Cheryl S. Phoenix, Arizona
My group employer benefits were getting very expensive at the age of 66. Don Rice was able to sit down with me and explain how Medicare works. He made recommendations to match or exceed my current coverage and cover my medications by going on Medicare with a Supplement Plan and a Stand Alone Prescription Drug Plan. The coverage and savings are substantial!
- Denise L. Phoenix, Arizona